If you want to keep your weed fresh, then you really need to consider the ways that you are storing it. There are many ways to store weed but there are many great ways to keep it fresh at the same time. No one likes dry weed, including your lungs, and you can save your weed by following proper storage advice. You can also keep the smell out of your home and clothes by storing it in a smell proof weed bag or other type of odorless storage item.
As there are many places to store your marijuana, there are also many places that will help to keep it as fresh as possible. Listed here are several places to store your marijuana. You can even find odorless vape cases for women when it comes to the hunt for odorless bags that are stylish and practical at the same time.
- In a glass jar. This is a great method for storage as it will keep the air away from your marijuana. You can always use a basic mason jar or you can purchase special glass jars that are designed for marijuana storage. Glass is a great way to keep the moisture on the leaves and will help to preserve your marijuana while also keeping it fresh.
- A dark, metal container. Another option for marijuana storage that will keep it as fresh as possible is to store it in a dark and metal container. This means that you will want an airtight container if possible that is made out of metal. Titanium is the best option and it will keep your marijuana fresh while also keeping the smell out.
- Purchase a humidor for your weed. There are actually boxes that will control the humidity of the storage device while also protecting it from the light, moisture and air. You can get a cannabis humidor to avoid having dry marijuana as well as to protect your home from smelling like a dispensary.
- Keep it out of cold places. If you store your marijuana in a fridge or freezer, then you will lose the trichomes from your weed. This is vital to ensure that you DON’T do as you will want to keep the trichomes from separating from your marijuana. If you can avoid storing it in places that bring a lot of heat as well then you can also avoid drying it out.
- An odorless weed bag. There are many types of bags now that are designed to keep the smell of your marijuana in. These bags can also help you with keeping it fresh at the same time. In fact, you can find odor proof bags that will keep the moisture on your leaves without letting the air dry it out while also masking the smell!
If you are looking for the right device to store your marijuana, then you will want to purchase a bag from the experts over at Erbanna. They make stylish bags and totes that will mask the smell of your marijuana.